We love the Toilet Seat Riser with Arms because it has two great functions to help you get on and off the toilet. The seat riser elevates the toilet seat and the padded arms provide support and security. We use the toilet an average of 2,500 times a year...make it easy, safe, and comfortable.
- UNDER THE TOILET SEAT solution to aid user in getting on and off the toilet by raising the toilet seat 3.75” and padded handles for support. Design allows the original seat and lid to be used. Durable and easy to clean.
- FOR STANDARD TOILETS ONLY (see options for Elongated toilets). Width Between Arms (inches) is 16.5 – 19.5
- PADDED HANDLES provide additional support for sitting and rising. They are easily removable as an option.
- INSTALLS EASILY and includes all necessary hardware to secure the Raised Toilet Seat to your toilet seat and lid (standard screw driver required)
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight capacity: 300 pounds; Overall Dimensions: 17.25"D x 21"W x 9.75"H; Toilet Opening: 9.5"W x 11.25"D, Width between handles: 18”