Formfit® Ankle Stirrups are lightweight and sturdy. Whether worn to accommodate an acute injury, chronic instability, or post cast healing, Formfit® Ankle Stirrups stabilize injured ankles by restricting the inversion/eversion motion.
The universal design has been carefully engineered to accommodate the malleoli on both sides and ensures a great, comfortable fit. The slip resistant heel strap can be adjusted to accommodate most ankles. Our signature Flex-Edge™ overmold surrounds the stirrup’s outer shell protecting patient’s skin from any hard edges, further adding to a comfortable fit.
- Universal shell, carefully crafted to fit both right and left ankles
- Soft Flex-Edge™ overmold for increased comfort
- Adjustable heel strap to optimize patient fit and comfort
- Slip-resistant silicone dots to reduce slipping and stabilize the foot inside of shoe
- 2 bidirectional hook and loop straps ensure a secure and stable fit