The EZ-ACCESS® PATHWAY Modular Access System is an excellent choice when your residential accessibility needs extend beyond the scope of a portable ramp. If you have an elevated doorway, porch, or pathway, this Wheelchair Ramp Kit can be installed to help provide safe access to and from your home.
Call Us to help Customize and Build your Ramp: 801-906-3900!
Durable, dependable, and American made, the modular design installs easily with minimal tools, meaning you can have a solution that’s ready to be used the day that it arrives. Constructed from high-strength aluminum with an extruded tread for all-weather traction, the ramp kit features multi-positional base feet with independently-adjustable legs so that setting the slope and leveling the ramp is as easy as possible. A lower plate ensure smooth ramp-to-ground transitions for mobility devices, and both the 2” curbs and two-tier handrails provide additional safety and security whether wheeling or walking.
- Includes: ramps, handrails, and all other necessary components
- Manufactured from high-strength, maintenance-free aluminum for lasting durability
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity with extruded tread surface with raised ribs for exceptional slip resistance
- Two-line handrail provides an additional gripping surface by adding a second rail below the continuous top rail
- Finished sides are flush; no protruding nuts or bolts in usable ramp area
- Accommodates slopes ranging from 1:8 to 1:14